Tuesday, March 31, 2015

1 week later...

I haven't posted here in a week :-S  I went to visit my mom, and I just got back yesterday so I wasn't able to post anything.  I've learned a lot about myself in the past week though, as far as my Herbalife routine and such.  One bad thing I've learned is that I seriously don't stick to my routine whenever I visit family, or have family visit.  Even though I try my hardest, it just doesn't happen like I think it will.  I thought I was going to do better visiting my mom, I even took my extra blender with me...all my Herbalife shakes and pills, my workout clothes, the whole sha-bang.  I did keep up with taking my pills at least, but I really didn't take my shakes as often as I needed to.  I would at least try to have 1 a day, but a few days that didn't even happen.

1 good thing I learned though, is that it is easier for me to make healthier food choices when I don't do my shakes.  I can't honestly say that I ate healthy EVERY SINCE MEAL, but for the most part I did.  Each meal I still ate half my portion as well, so I never over ate.   I also didn't workout every day like I had planned, but I did chase Skyla around a lot.  Sunday we went to my Grandparents for a cookout, and they live on an acre and a half of land.  Skyla was IN LOVE with all the space to run, and so she did.  They also have this barbie jeep, but the battery doesn't work, so I was the battery lol.  I would push it for the girls (Skyla, and my 2 nieces) at times I'd be running while doing it.  There was a lot of resistance, so I viewed that as a pretty good workout in itself.  We also explored a pond across the street so more walking.  All in all it made me felt like I had got a pretty good workout session in.

Today, now that I'm home, I was seriously not going to even weigh myself because I didn't want to see how much I had gained over the week.  I went ahead and did it anyway.....I hadn't gained anything!  I was so surprised!  I guess I shouldn't be because I still tried to stay active, and I made healthier choices in food.  I'm still at 200 lbs. though.  I just reeeeeallly want to get below that mark!  I have nowhere to go until May 3rd (Our cruise yaaaaay!)  So it's time to stay consistent in my workout and shakes.  

Side question.......Does anyone crave certain foods?  I swear I always seem to want cheese....like melty cheesy cheese,  or I  want french fries!  I've never craved those things as much as I have since being on my diet lol.

Ok I think that's all I have to update!  I just can't wait to get back on track, and see what I can accomplish between now and my cruise time!

Here you go....enjoy some pictures from Sunday :-)

1st Picture: Skyla with 2 of her cousins

2nd Picture:  Meet Ellie (Yellow Shirt, and Kinlie (Pink shirt)

 3rd Picture: That's Skyla with her other cousin Cylie on a big hill by the pond we explored (Ellie, Cylie, and Kinlie are all sisters)
4th Picture: This is Skyla with her Nana (My mommy)

















~Stats~
SW: 208lbs
CW: 200 lbs
GW (For May 3rd): 190 lbs.

Cruise Countdown! - 4 weeks 5 days

No comments:

Post a Comment