Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Sore as crap indeed

Today went so awesome!  I have to say I'm pretty dang proud of myself :-)  After I finished off my shake (which it was my first one of the day) even though it was at 12:30...oops...I went straight to the gym.  I was HOPING it was going to be an off time, and that no one would be there.  I was wrong, there were 2 guys in there this time.  Same weird guy from yesterday, and another even weirder guy with him.  One guy was actually working out, the  other one was just sitting on the bike on his phone and other times staring.  Honestly when I walked in I wanted to just say "Nope" and turn right back around.  Thankfully the treadmill was free, so that was the first thing I did (I'll post my workout routine, and playlist's at the end just in case anyone wants to know :-)  I almost think I went harder because they were there, because I honestly didn't want to look like a little weak woman.  Either way, today was cardio and arms and my arms are soooooooo sore!  It's very hard to even raise them right now lol.

After my workout I walked home, which felt wonderful because it was in the 70's, sun was shining, it was warm but not super hot.  My apartment building is about a block and a half distance from the gym, so it's a pretty good walk back home.  Then I gathered our trash real quick and took it to dumpster on my way to the office so I could drop rent check off. That's another block in the opposite direction.  So all in all I did 30 mins cardio today, so I was super excited about that!  It's been my goal to at least do that each time.

When I got home from dropping check off I sat down and totally realized how tired I was!  I had to sit for a few minutes then got my booty up to take a shower, drink my 2nd shake,  and get ready for date night with the hubs.  Date night was awesome!  We went to a place that's kind of like Main Event, but more geared toward adults.  There were still kids there, but it wasn't busy at all, so we were able to eat dinner, and then enjoy getting our inner kid on, and play games.

After today I realized how much better it would be if I could always work out during the day instead of later in evening.  I have more energy, and I know I can spend more time with Eusevio in evening.  I think what I'll do is at least take Skyla to the park or something and chase her around so I can at least get some cardio during the day.  Then 3 days a week I'll still go to gym in evening, but it'd only be for strength training.  I'm sure I'll figure out something!  I'm getting super sleepy, so I'm going to wrap this up.  Until tomorrow!!

~Kylah~

                                                           Workout Routine Today:
15 Mins. Treadmill
30 Mins. Arms
10 Mins. Treadmill
10ish Mins. Cadio from walking to Apt. then to the office, and back to my Apt.

                                                            Workout Playlist:
Fast Songs:
Centuries - Fall Out Boy
Chop Suey - System of a Down
Deja Vu - Beyonce
Immortals - Fall Out Boy
This Ain't a Scene. It's an Arms Race - F.O.B
Thnks fr Th Mmrs - F.O.B
Time to Dance - Panic! at the Disco
Toxicity - System of a Down
Shut Up and Down - Walk the Moon

Slower Pace:
Earned It - The Weekend
Promise - Usher & Romeo
Chains - Nick Jonas

Those songs are just from what I had on my phone.  I just got a new phone, so I don't have very many at all.  I downloaded a lot of songs too, but I found out that most of them were not the right type.  So this is what was left!  I have to sit down and download tons more.  But these did the trick for me today at least.  I'm always open to other people's playlist.  I'll always be looking for songs to download to keep it mixed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment