Thursday, March 5, 2015

Hard times

So lately it seems like I've been having a hard time sticking to my daily routine!  I don't know what is up with me, but I seem to be in a funk and I can't shake it off.  My depression has been bad for past week, and it's really throwing me off.  I've only had 2 shakes a day for 2 days this past week.  I haven't been eating or anything instead of shake, I just won't eat anything at all.  Which I know that's not good, because come dinner time, I'm really hungry and I seem to be eating more then, even with my appetite control.  I don't think it helped that it was shark week either (aunt flow, time of the month, whatever you like to call it ;) I was told I was going to get kind of tired of 1 flavor of shake, and I haven't been so far, but I'm really excited to get my new products in from Herbalife because I think I am ready to shake things up a bit *pun intended* 

I officially got the gym key to the little gym my apartment complex has, but I haven't gone yet.  I don't know what I'm afraid of, but I just have stopped myself each time.  Of course yesterday I didn't go because it was sleeting and snowing so I just reeeeeally didn't feel like getting out in it.  Tonight I'm really not feeling it either  WHY!!!   I swear I have more energy during the day, but I just can't do my cardio during the day.  So any words of encouragement would help me out so much!  I'm already planning on going tomorrow  Eusevio's off work, and so I'll be able to go workout sooner.  I'm planning on getting my song playlist together tonight so I'll be all set!  Wish me luck....I may just throw up lol.  It's been a really long time since I've done a workout like this, I'm excited but not looking forward to the soreness.  I swear I'm like an old lady, my hips and legs always get so sore after doing long cardio time.  I have flat feet which doesn't help, I wear good shoes, but it still hurts when I'm on my feet a long period of time.  Maybe my husband will strip my muscles afterward ...hint hint :-P

I'm still waiting on my scale...I don't think I've been this excited to get a scale.  I just think that being able to see progress is a HUGE motivator.  I'm not the kind of person that will weigh herself every day, but I'm definitely going to do it every week.  I've been taking weekly pictures, and I can tell a difference in my waist.  Unfortunately my boobs have gone down too. NOOOOOOOO not the boobs haha.  I'm actually not too sad about this.  Before I gained all my weight I had a size A cup, right now I'm a DD.  Well I actually think I'm just a D now because my bra (that I just bought by the way, yea sucks) is fitting a little big.  I've looked up exercises to do to perk up my boobs, and keep my booty.  Those are 2 things I don't want to go flat on!  Gotta keep that junk in the trunk ;-)  

I don't have the recipe for what I'm making for dinner tonight because I kind of just threw it together, but if you just really want to know comment, and I'll let you know what I did.  I made hamburger steak with brown gravy, grilled asparagus, and peas for the lil one.  It's cooking as we speak, so I do need to get to it, make sure it doesn't burn!

Alrighty guys, until next blog

~Kylah~

2 comments:

  1. You'll never feel like working out in the beginning. You just have to force yourself. I get bored with equipment, so I've found awesome Zumba videos on YouTube to music I like. I sweat more doing that than on an elliptical. I always warm up to a song, then do my strength training, then about 15ish minutes of Zumba, then major stretching. Lots of stuff in 30-40 minutes. Try to workout 4 days in a row to start. Your body will get used to feeling sore and good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I feel ya! I'm trying to get my downstairs neighbor's schedule down so I can do some cardio in my apartment. I do fine doing abs and stuff, but cardio is hard!

      Delete