Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Today is the day to start my new program!

So while I was browsing instagram last night, I noticed another before and after booty picture of someone who was working on toning their butt (not full on booty, they had shorts on lol)  I was asking myself, "Why do I keep seeing these pictures, where is this coming from?"  So I looked at the account, which was named 'Fatlossideas' and I came across a link to a website that gives a program to help tone your booty.  I was curious because that's one thing I DO NOT want to lose, my butt!  I really didn't have one when I was skinnier, and of course when I gained weight, I gained a booty.  I actually like it, and TMI my hubby does too :-D.  It needs to be toned for sure, but I really do like my butt, so I bought into this ebook fitness thing.  I'll post a link on the bottom for anyone who wants to check it out.  Basically you pay for it, and you download it to your phone, computer, whatever you want to.  You can download it up to 7 times then the download expires, but you can check your downloads anytime you want.  So I have it downloaded to my phone and computer.  I got 3 things...Build a Better Booty Program, Sexy Arms, and Protein Treats and Sweats.  I was only going to get the BaBB program for $19.95, but when you buy that you can get other things discounted.  So all in all I spent $29 for the BaBB program, and Sexy Arms....the Sexy Arms was discounted to $9.95 haaaaaaay.  The protein treats and snacks was added for free!  They have a couple other programs, but right now I just want to focus on my arms and booty.

So about the BaBB program, it's a 3 month program.  It tells you what workouts to do in Month 1, then 2, then 3.  You can do all of these at your home, the only thing you need are dumbells.  They show you how to properly do the workout, and how many reps.  From what I can see, they aren't super complicated, but from all the reviews and things I've read, people say it reeeeally makes the booty burn and it works!   The Sexy Arms is pretty much the same thing.  3 month program, only need dumbells, can do at home.  It's really cool because she also includes Ab workouts to do along with these workouts, and a suggested food routine.

Of course I could do what I did yesterday....go to Pinterest, choose some random workout routines, and probably save $29.  But honestly I do a lot better when I have set workouts picked out for me with someone telling me how much to do, when to do it.  At the very end, she makes a schedule suggestion for when to do all the workouts, and I'm going to stick to that schedule, because it works for me perfectly!
Here's the schedule:
*Sunday: Rest
*Monday: Legs/Booty/Abs
*Tuesday: Arms/Cardio
*Wednesday: Rest
*Thursday: Legs/Booty/Abs
*Friday: Arms/Abs
*Saturday: Cardio

So as you can see it's really not a crazy schedule.  She stressed the importance of letting your body rest whenever you workout so you give your muscles times to rebuild.  So really I'll be doing the booty workout only twice a week, and arms twice a week.  Abs will be more, of course depending on my soreness.  I plan on doing cardio atleast every day, like taking Skyla to the park or waking around walking track. Nothing super vigorous, but it'll still make me feel better doing something active every day.

Today will be my first day trying it and I'm super excited, but nervous because everyone has said how sore they are!  I'll be doing it around 3, or 3:30p.m. that's usually when Skyla takes her nap.  I'll have to let you know how it goes!!  I've seen pictures of people who have seen really great results after 6 weeks.  Of course I only have 4 weeks until the cruise, so I'm hoping I can see some pretty good results in that time!  I do plan on going the full 3 months tho!  If anyone is interested in trying it with me let me know!

Side note......my abs and arms are sooooo sore today!  Yesterday I did do some little workouts.  I did 100 crunches with difference variations, and then I did some arms workouts.  I wasn't sure if what I had done had made any difference, but when I woke up today I realized they sho did!  So today, I'll just be doing the Booty workout, and I'll probably skip the abs.  Since I'm starting in the middle of the week I will probably adjust that schedule a little bit, and then starting next Monday I'll be able to start and stick to that exact schedule!  Alright I think that about wraps it up! I'll post the links to everything below for anyone who is curious to check out this workout program!

ZBodyFitness:  http://zbodyfitnessinc.com/

I also read this article and it's a good read: http://hiit-blog.dailyhiit.com/hiit-diet/weight-loss/25-truths-weight-loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment