Saturday, March 7, 2015

I'm so pumped!

I'm on a high from yesterday, so I'm sorry if I seem overly excited for little things lol.  Yesterday was a great day all around! Eusevio and I got to spend all day together, even if it was just running errands, so that always makes me excited, but I also got a few new things that makes me happy.

I'll start from the beginning of the day...
So I woke up pretty early in the morning because I was supposed to meet my mom at the DFW airport, she was flying to MI. and her flight took her there, and was going to have a 1 1/2 hour layover.  That's only 30 min. from me so I thought it was perfect!  I miss my mom, and I live 4 hours away from her, so any chance I get to see her, I take it!  Well after waking up super early I learned that her flight had changed and that she wasn't coming to Dallas :-(, but I couldn't go back to sleep because this was her first time on a plane, and my anxiety was kind of going crazy!  So I decided to get on up and get ready for the day.  Now I didn't have any shakes yesterday, but when I got up I took my pills.  I didn't take my tea either because I was reeeeeally craving coffee, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to drink the tea on top of that since it has caffeine in it.  I didn't want to be a jittery chatter box lol.  My hubby and I were out pretty much allllll day.  I didn't eat too healthy, but I didn't eat a lot either.  It's so easy to do portion control now, because I get full so fast! I was surprised that I was able to be full on so little because I didn't take my pills the rest of the day.  I guess my stomach has gotten used to smaller portions *Hallelujah*

Yesterday I had made plans to go to the gym, but I wasn't expecting to be out so late, so I didn't end up going.  Buuuuuuuut when we were at the mall, we walked around for atleast 1 1/2 straight, no sitting down what-so-ever, and at some times during that I was carrying Skyla.  So I'd consider that a good cardio session :-)  There's a store called Six-02, and it's nothing but workout clothes for women, I totally hit that store up!  I've never actually bought legit workout clothes for myself, I usually just wear baggy clothes I have around.  I didn't mind spending a little on these things to make myself feel good while working out, and some were essential, like the sports bra.  Gotta keep my ladies in check while working out haha.  So that really fueled my workout fire for sure!  I will say though, it was kind hard being at the mall.  They have a lot of mirrors there, and I would try to avoid looking at myself as per usual, but I couldn't help but catch a glimpse.  I just don't like looking at myself, because I'm just ashamed of what I look like.  But that just fueled my fire more!  It's also hard being married to someone like Eusevio, who has a great build.  He is an inch shorter, and a lot thinner than me, so it makes me feel THAT much bigger.  It also sucks because he looks good in everything, and I just feel like I'm not attractive, and he's nothing but attractive.  Self esteem issues kicking in I know,  but it's hard not to feel this way when you've let yourself go for so long.  It's time to change, and I'm in the process of doing it!  So far I feel great, and I can slowly feel some self esteem coming back, so  that's good in itself :-)


When we got home I noticed a present left on my front porch, my new shipment of Herbalife came in!!! I get excited about these things....I know I know....judge if you will.  I also noticed the toll walking took on my back and legs.  Of course I didn't expect to go to the mall, or even walk that long, so I didn't wear the right shoes.  I have flat feet so really I need to wear shoes with arches all the time, but I'm a rebel and I don't listen....I was bad and wore flats.  It wasn't good for me at all!  Thankfully my awesome hubby gave me a leg and lower back massage, which was an instant relief! My next purchase will be some more shoes for my workout.  I only have 1 pair, and I got them years ago...for some reason my feet grew after I gave birth, so they fit kind of snug.

So....I have 8 weeks and 1 day until we leave for our cruise!  I'm so excited but it totally made me realize that I need to tighten up my regime and start getting it into gear on a higher level!  I'm going to make sure I stick to having 2 shakes a day along with all my pills.  I'm also cutting out all my "cheat meals".  I realize that there are going to be times where I'll be going out to eat, but I'm just going to eat the healthiest thing on the menu, instead of whatever I want or sounds good.  I'm also going to be sure to work out at the gym 5 days a week.  I can't really say how much  I want to lose in the 8 week period, because I don't know what's healthy or even attainable, so I'm just going to say my goal is to lose as much weight as I possibly can within that time frame.  It may be 10lbs, it may be 20lbs, either way, I'll weigh less then I do now, and that'll make me feel great knowing my hard work is paying off!

New Herbalife products:
I got a few new herbalife products this time.  Mango flavored Herbal Aloe Concentrate, and Thermo-Bond.  The aloe concentrate is a clear liquid that you can add to any drink you wish.  I decided to add it to my Tea.  The purpose of it is to help with your digestive health.  A lot of people has said it has helped with their digestive issues, and helps relieve some indigestion.  If you look up info. about it, it'll say the key benefits of it is to sooth the stomach, support healthy digestion, relieve occasional indigestion, and supports nutrient absorption and intestinal health.  I took it for the first time this morning with my Tea.  It was so delicious!!  I've been having to add honey to my tea to make it drinkable, but I don't have to add anything else to it anymore, just this Mango Aloe concentrate!

Now the Thermo-Bond contains Fiber needed.  This helps with regularity in the bathroom, but it also helps absorb the fat you need, and eliminates the fat you don't need.  I was told this is kind of like the cheat pill, if you do plan on eating something that's not good for you, take these before your meal, and it'll help break down the bad fats and helps you not absorb them.  I bought this before my whole "go hard plan" lol but I will take them still if I feel like I can't have the strength to resist certain foods.  Or I may take them once a day to see how they make me feel in other ways.  It says you can take 1 tablet up to 6 times a day, but I really doubt I'd take it that much.  I may take it before I eat my regular food meal just to give me that extra umph.  We'll have to see about this one!

I also got a new shake flavor!  Cookies N' Cream healthy meal mix, and vanilla protein mix.  It was nice to have a different flavor shake this morning.  I have to admit the cookies n' cream tasted pretty good!  I just had it straight, no special add ins or anything.  I do need to mix it longer in the blender tho, because it has a tendency to be a little grainy if I don't get it all mixed up very well.  I think my blender is seeing it's day, because it's not even mixing my ice very well, good thing I bought a new one ;-)
I checked the tracking on my scale and I should be getting it today!  So I'll officially weigh myself tomorrow morning when I wake up, because I hear that's the best time to get the most accurate reading of your weight, and I'll post what the official weigh in is!  Cross your fingers it's less than 208!

Until tomorrow
~Kylah~

Back Row(Left to Right):
 Vanilla Protein Mix - 1 Tbsp. per shake
Cookies N' Cream Healthy Meal Mix - 2 Tbsp. per shake
Chocolate Healthy Meal Mix - 2 Tbsp. per shake
Mango Herbal Aloe Concentrate - 3 cap fulls per drink (I only plan to have 2 drinks a day since I add it to my tea)

Bottom Row(Left to Right)
Cell Activator - Take 1 pill 3 times a day with shake/meal
Raspberry Herbal Tea Concentrate - 1/2 Teaspoon w/at least 8 oz of water ( I take this twice a day, 1 in the morning, and 1 in afternoon)
Thermo-Bond - Take 1 pill up to 6x a day before meal (Like I said before, I will probably just take this before dinner meal)
Total Control - 1 Pill 3 times a day with shake/meal
Cell-U-Loss - 1 Pill 3 times a day with shake/meal
Aminogen - 1 pill once a day (I choose to take this before my regular food meal, so it'll help with the break down of proteins.

There's all the things I take from Herbalife! It's been helping me feel great so far, so I'm super happy with it :-)  



1 comment: