Thursday, March 19, 2015

Give me the strength to make it through this week!

Getting through this week is going to be harder than I imagined!  Yesterday I didn't have any shake at all because I had stayed the night at my nephew's house, and I was going to come back home the next day.  I tried to eat healthier stuff to make up for it though.  I did make myself a tea, and take my pills when I got home, because I could just feel my body retaining all the water and bad stuff.  I needed to give it a flush!  Today I did wake up and have a shake, as everyone else went to Taco Bueno.  The smell of the food made me feel a little sad, but I was full from my shake, so it was kind of easy to not want that food.

My nephew is a terd though haha, he's actually making fun of me for being on a "diet".  Of course he's 16, and a skinny tall dude.  He doesn't know the struggle or emotional roller coaster I've been through with my weight, and he might never know.  Thankfully my mom is right behind him saying how proud she is of me, and that helps.  I can honestly say I've never had someone make fun of me for trying to make better food choices, but he is 16 soooooo I try not to take it too personally :-)

I just know this week will be hard, because my mom and nephew have already shot down all the healthy meals I had planned.  So I'll have to redo my menu, and try to find something that still isn't super bad but that'll please them.  My mom did say she wouldn't mind going to the gym with me though, so I'm going to take this and run with it!  I'll love to have a gym buddy, and it'll help me actually go.

I probably won't blog again until the end of the week....so I'll let you guys know how everything goes!  Wish me luck :-)

~Kylah~

1 comment:

  1. I know how that goes. It's rough when you have company that are eating all the foods you want. Just keep in mind, your future self will thank you for the decisions you're making now. You can totally do this!

    ReplyDelete