Sunday, March 22, 2015

I dub this week.....REDEMPTION WEEK

I don't even know where to start....
I was just so bad from Wednesday-Today (Sunday)  I can count on 1 hand how many shakes I had during that time, and can count on 2 how many bad meals I've had.  Like, fried chicken with mashed potatoes bad meals.  I feel like if it was just my mom visiting, I would've had more of will power to say no to eating out, and just having my shake and healthy meals.  With my nephew here I felt like I had to do everything to entertain him constantly.  I didn't want him to be bored, so if him and my mom wanted to go out and eat, I'd say ok and go with them because I also didn't want to be left out.  I didn't eat bad food each time I ate, I still tried to at least keep some meals healthy.

My mom took Skyla back home with her, and she'll be with her until I go pick her up Wednesday, so I officially declare this redemption week!  I will have 3 full days where I can be home to make sure I do my shakes, and I will be able to go to the gym during the day so I don't have to wait until late evening to go.  Eusevio even said he wants to go to gym with me, so I quite possibly will be working out twice a day.  I plan on going hard Mon-Wed.  I know I'll be able to stick with my shakes and healthy meals.  I'm actually super excited to start taking my shakes again, because my body is starting to feel heavy, and greasy.  Greasy sounds like a weird word, because it's not like I'm oozing grease out of my body, but I just feel like I've been eating too many greasy fried foods and it makes me feel gross.

My nephew was the BIGGEST terd to me this whole time about taking my shakes and eating healthy.  I mentioned before that he's only 16 so I really don't expect him to understand this whole process, but he had something to say about it EVERY DAY.  My husband and mom kept saying how proud they were of me for doing it, and for eating healthier meals, but still when someone is so negative so often it kind of gets you down.  Not down because I feel bad for going this route, but just I guess any negativity rubs off on me easily.

I might be sore as crap these next few days, but I need to push myself over the edge this time and get my butt jump started.  I wasted a week on non-sense so I need to get back on track and keep working towards my goal!

I'll let ya know how all this is going ;-)

~Kylah~

No comments:

Post a Comment