Monday, February 16, 2015

Herbalife Journey

So, it's been along time since I've been on here!  I've given into my friend's talk about Herbalife, and decided to give it a try.  I've heard many success stories on it, and I've also read so many reviews that are negative about it.  I'm just so tired of my up and down in weight, that I've decided to just give it a try myself!  I'll be posting my day to day journey on it, and the recipes I've tried for the shakes.

My starting weight is 208....man I hate putting that in writing for everyone to see, it kind of stung a little!  Everyone has to start somewhere right?  I am going to take before pictures, but I think I'll have to work up the courage to post those.  I think once I start seeing some results, I'll post them on here.  I may need to go through some therapy first ;-).

Today was my first day taking Herbalife, and I was actually surprised on the taste of the shake.  I didn't know what to expect, because I've never taken any kind of shakes at all.  I was expecting a nastier flavor to be honest.  I'm a chocoholic, so I decided to get the Chocolate shake mix.  (I'll post all the products I got at the end for those who would like to know, along with the recipe I used.)  I will only be replacing 1 meal a day for right now.  I've decided to drink my shake at lunch, and eat a light healthy dinner.  I've never been one to eat breakfast either, so this will be something to work on.  I've decided to eat a banana for breakfast, because that's about all I really want to eat.

I'll make a list of all the other pills I take with the shakes, but I have to say that they give me so much energy!  I've read reviews on people feeling jittery, and having headaches from taking these, and I do kind of feel jittery, but not super bad.  I've taken certain pills before and they always make me feel jittery at first, but a couple days later I don't feel it anymore, just pure energy, so I'm just going to assume these will be the same.  I'm so excited to have energy, because I also deal with depression and that really affects my motivation and energy levels.

I think that pretty much wraps up my first day using herbalife!  I know it'll be harder as days go by, but I'm so determined to stick to this!  I'm so much in love with food and with cooking, I know it'll be hard not to just go to Pinterest and cook up an awesome meal I've seen from that.  It's going to be a lifestyle change to not eat as much, and cook healthier versions of my meals.  I've developed an attachment to food, and it's something I have to break away from if I want to get a healthier me.  Please feel free to cheer me on, and share your story on your journey's as well!!  I love hearing stories of people who are in the same boat as me.  Lord knows I'll need the help and encouragement!

~Kylah~

 (All shakes you add 10 oz of water and ice)  I personally put 1 1/4 cup water, and 2 ice cubes, but it'll vary on how thick you like your shake.

Shake Recipe for the day:
- Peanut Butter Pie 
1 Scoop of Chocolate Formula 1 Mix
1 Scoop of Chocolate Protein Drink Mix
1 Teaspoon of Creamy Peanut Butter
1 Tablespoon of sugar-free Cheesecake Pudding Mix
I'll be keeping this recipe to make in the future! I really enjoyed it :-)

All the products I take from Herbalife for weight loss:
Formula 1 Chocolate (Powder mix)
Protein Drink Mix Chocolate (Powder mix)
Total Control (Pill)
Cell Activator (Pill)
Herbal Raspberry Tea (Powder mix)
Cell -U-Loss (Pill)
Aminogen (Pill)

No comments:

Post a Comment