Thursday, February 19, 2015

And the award goes to *drum roll please*....

ME!
I'll explain why in just a second, but I want to explain why I'm blowing up blogger in 1 day.  I don't know how it ended up like this, but I blog about the day before.  I have a bad memory sometimes, so I've decided to catch up so that in the evening I'll blog about that day's meals and such.  Makes sense, should have started it like that in the first place, but oh well.

Ok so I think I deserve an award for today for my restraint! Today was kind of messed up all over the place.  Last night my little girl started running a fever, so my sleeping times and everything were completely messed up.  I had to mix it up a bit, and ended up eating regular meal for lunch and took my shake for dinner.  My little girl was finally getting solid interrupted sleep, and I really didn't feel like waking her up with the sound of a blender.  I ended up not making a healthy choice in lunch though, and I don't deserve an award for that.  I made Creamy greek yogurt mac and cheese.  It had become my favorite mac and cheese before I started this, and I was really craving it today, so I gave in!  I guess it could be worse as far as calories, but I'm sure it wasn't that great for me either.  I did, however,  still take my pills and tea along with it.  I didn't eat much at all, because I felt guilty and I actually got full pretty fast.   I did have a Chocolate Strawberry shake for dinner, and this was so so so hard!  I love watching food network (torture network) and I was watching a show where the guy goes to these different countries and tries the street food.  Well he was in Napoli, and every one who knows me knows I am IN LOVE with Italian food.  I was craving pasta so bad after watching that show, I was so tempted to just get on grubhub and order from the place down the street that delivers the delicious meal right to my door.  I was so close guys....SO CLOSE!  I just couldn't bring myself to do it though.   If I want results, I have to work for it, and I knew this wasn't going to be easy.  I just can't give in every time I want something.  That's why I think I deserve some kind of award for that lol.

My workout intentions were so good today I swear.  I tried to do a dance program from daily burn 2 different times.  The first time Skyla (my little girl) was awake and kind of had energy to get on the floor and play, so I thought, "Great, she's distracted and I can get this workout in".  About 10 mins into it she started crying and wanted me to hold her.  2nd time I tried, she was asleep, so I thought, "Ok this time I can just slip away from the couch and get the rest of my workout done, and she won't even notice".  Well that wasn't the case!  We were cuddled up on the couch, and when I put her down she kind of woke up.  As soon as I stood up and brought the video on the t.v. she started crying again for me to hold her.  So I just decided to just try for tomorrow.  So like I said, I had good intentions, and I really tried.  But I know that Skyla wasn't feeling good at all, so I've been busy with taking care of her all day.

This pretty much wraps up my whole day.  I didn't do much since most my day was spent on the couch with Skyla taking care of my sweet little sick baby.  I'm hoping tomorrow I can get back on track with my schedule, and hopefully my bad cravings will get the heck out of here and leave me alone!

~Kylah~

Shake Recipe for today:
Chocolate Strawberry Shake
2 Scoops of Chocolate Formula 1 Mix
1 Scoop of Chocolate Protein Drink Mix
2-3 Frozen Strawberries
1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract

*I used 2 strawberries because they were actually pretty good size.  Also being the peanut butter lover that I am, I added about 1 tsp of peanut butter.  I really liked this shake a lot!  None of the flavors overpowered the other.  

*Also I FINALLY got the ratio of water and ice cubes perfect for my liking.  I put 2 cups of water, and 3 ice cubes.  It's sort of thick, but not extremely so.  Yaaaay 4 days and I finally got it right lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment